Dear colleagues,

The Art Information Commons team at the Philadelphia Museum of Art is pleased to share our newly published website: artinformationcommons.github.io.

On this site, you can review major activities conducted during the first year of the initiative, updates, past and upcoming events and lectures, and helpful resources and materials.

Please take a look at our report “Setting the Scene: An Environmental Scan for the Art Information Commons Initiative at the Philadelphia Museum of Art,” by Bree Midavaine, Taxonomist in the Library and Archives. Bree discusses our environmental scan that examines projects, tools, and resources that other institutions are working on and using.

If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to sign up for our Google Group or email Juliet Vinegra, Project Manager at [log in to unmask].

We look forward to sharing more with you in the future!

Best wishes,

Juliet

Juliet Vinegra
Project Manager, Art Information Commons

Philadelphia Museum of Art

t 215 684-7508