The Midwestern Art Cataloging Discussion Group (MACDG) Fall 2019 meeting
will be held at the University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, October
4. We have a schedule of exciting discussion and tours!

For those traveling to the meeting, please note that South Bend is on
Eastern time.

The schedule is as follows:

9:30-10:00: Gather (University of Notre Dame, Walsh Family Hall of
Architecture <https://architecture.nd.edu/about/our-new-home/>)
10:00-12:00: Business Meeting and Discussion, including presentation by
Abby Shelton and Hanna Bertoldi about a Mellon-funded digital collection
project at the Snite Museum of Art
12:00-1:30: Lunch at Legends <https://legendsrestaurant.nd.edu/menu/>
1:30-2:30: Tour of "Looking at the Stars": Irish Art at the University of
Notre Dame
<https://sniteartmuseum.nd.edu/exhibitions/current-exhibitions/looking-at-the-stars-irish-art-at-the-university-of-notre-dame/>
at
the Snite Museum by Cheryl Snay and David Acton
2:30-3:30: Campus tour, including Hesburgh Library, Main Building,
Basilica, and Grotto

RSVP to Karen Stafford at [log in to unmask] Please include cataloging
discussion topics of interest for our meeting and come prepared to tell us
all about your most recent cataloging projects. We are also seeking
volunteers to host our next meetings.

Best,
Karen Stafford
Chair, MACDG