Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder that Friday, October 4th is the deadline to register for the ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico Chapter Fall Meeting.

We invite you to join us in Houston, Texas, October 18-20, 2019 for a full weekend of exciting events. This is a great opportunity to visit local art libraries and museums, share knowledge, and engage in meaningful dialogue about topics important to the art information profession.

Our itinerary includes visits to:

·         The Menil Collection Library and Archives

·         The Printing Museum

·         The Hirsch Library at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston (MFAH)

·         The Sarah Campbell Blaffer Foundation Center for Conservation (MFAH)

We will also host our 4th annual chapter Research Roundtable, an event where chapter members present on initiatives and activities undertaken at their institutions. Additionally, Pete Gershon, Core Program Coordinator, will speak about the “Prints and Ceramics from Little Egypt Enterprises and Related Studios”​ exhibition currently on view at the Glassell School of Art.

Visit the Texas-Mexico Annual Meetings page for complete details.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

All best,

Sunyoung Park

President, ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico Chapter

--

Sunyoung Park

Metadata Librarian

Hirsch Library