Hello all -

If someone has the following auction catalogue, can you please let me know on what pages the painting and commentary for Christ Healing the Mother of Simon Peter's Wife by John Bridges appears? I need to place an ILL request but require the page numbers.

Three centuries of British paintings : [exhibition] March 9-April 28, 1978, Thos. Agnew & Sons Ltd.

All the best for your help! Feel free to email me off list.

Laura

Laura Crook Woodard, MLIS

Librarian

P: 205.297.8065

Birmingham Museum of Art

2000 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr. Blvd., Birmingham Alabama 35203

artsbma.org