Hello ARLIS,

I oversee three exhibition spaces for Kelvin Smith Library at Case Western
Reserve. Currently I am revising  exhibition procedures for my institution.
I recommend drafting an Exhibition Program Policy & Procedures, an
Exhibition Loan Agreement, and an Exhibition Agreement; each serves a
different
purpose.

I am co-chair of the ARLIS Exhibitions SIG
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/206907046762733/> along with Caitlin
McGurk  and Carol Ng-He. The Exhibitions SIG is organizing an E meet up
Zoom meeting about policy documents for library exhibition programs. Let us
know if you are interested so we can arrange for the best day and time.

Thank you,

Elizabeth Meinke