We have art from the College’s permanent art collection on display throughout our library.  We also have a rotating exhibit of works from the permanent collection in our lobby area.  The rotating exhibit changes about once a year and features pieces in the College art collection that may not have been displayed before, or works that have not been displayed together as an exhibit.

All of this is managed by our Art Committee: staff members in multiple areas who have agreed to serve on the committee to oversee the collection and make decisions about accessioning new works.

I’m happy to answer questions if you would like more information.

All the best,

Robin Rank

******************************
Robin Rank