I’m in a similar situation, Kathy! I have no advice to give, but would love to get looped in with responses you get!

Thanks,

Towson University logo

Bria Sinnott, MLIS

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Arts & Communication Librarian  |  Albert S. Cook Library

P: 410-704-3746

Confidentiality Notice: This message may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission, or by calling Albert S. Cook Library at 410-704-3746.