Hi Barbara,

I don't know anything about this organization, but the ask seems sufficiently vague and the following is a red flag for me: "Some of the services we provide are paid for, this means there is a cost to you if you decide to take part."

This does not appear to be a research journal, but more of a publicity service. You can see some discussion of that here:

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Shall_we_publish_our_peer-reviewed_article_in_research_outreach_https_researchoutreachorg

Best,

Shira