Hi all,
I am helping a student who is researching the history of a specific textile design/print used in traditional Yemeni women's clothing. Right now we are operating off of some pictures, which I am including. The print is the red/white rings on black background.
Does anyone have any recommendations for where I can steer my inquiries/research?
Thank you!
Linden
yemenidress3.jpg
yemenidress1.png