Call for Participation: Research Roundtable at the ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico Chapter Meeting in Houston – deadline to apply 9/20/2019!

Are you planning on attending the Texas-Mexico chapter meeting in Houston in October?

We would love you to present your recent research and other projects at the Research Roundtable at our Annual Chapter Conference on October 20, 2019. Your colleagues want to know what you’ve been up to and this is a great opportunity to share with them!

All topics relevant to art librarianship welcome. In particular, our chapter’s spring survey results indicate topics of high interest include collection development, digital collections, reference and user services, library management, and artists’ books.

Presentations should be 10-20 minutes in length.

Please submit title and short description of the presentation, your name, and institutional affiliation to Helen Lueders at [log in to unmask]. Deadline to submit is Friday, September 20, 2019.  Accepted presenters will be notified Friday, September 27, 2019.

Conference Website: http://texas-mexico.arlisna.org/annual-meetings/

Roundtable Date: Sunday, October 20th, 2019, 10 – 11 AM

Location: Hirsch Library, Museum of Fine Arts Houston 1001 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77005

Hope to see you all in Houston soon!

Sincerely,

Helen

Helen Lueders

Library Assistant

Kitty King Powell Library and Study Center

Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens

713.353.1542