 ARLIS/NA New England will be having our fall meeting at Mystic Seaport
Museum <https://www.mysticseaport.org/> in Mystic, CT on *Friday, October
11th* from *10am-5pm*. Attached you'll find an agenda for the day and
details on parking, food, etc.

Our meeting coincides with an awesome Turner exhibition curated by the Tate
<https://www.mysticseaport.org/turner/>. Mystic Seaport Museum is the only
American venue for it and if you join us, you can see it for free! This
video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=impgjAgVokI&feature=youtu.be>
provides a nice overview. We have two hours of free time in the afternoon
for you to explore any part of the museum, so you'll have plenty of time to
check it out if you join us.

We're offering several ways to be present at our meeting if you can't be
there in person. The RSVP form <https://forms.gle/HfevgScKPBP5KKVm7> has
all the details on how to participate. Be sure to RSVP no matter how you'll
join us by *Monday, October 7th at 5p*.

--
ARLIS/NA New England Chapter
http://newengland.arlisna.org