Hello Judy,

I was hoping to get help from ARLIS-L in my search for a citation.  Thanks!

Michelle "Miki" Bulos

Hello everyone,

Looking for a citation or a digitized version of the following:  An article entitled "A Chapter in Art" published in Puck's Library or Puck's Monthly Magazine and Almanac in 1890.  My researcher doesn't know the issue, but forwarded a description of the article (see below).

Re digitized versions:  Hathi Trust has a three digitized issues (March, May & August) from 1890 but none seem to be the one we're looking for.

Re Print versions:  None of the local (San Francisco Bay Area) print versions  that I can locate go back to 1890.

Re Interlibrary Loan:  I can't request because I don't have the full citation.

Would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]