Hello ARLISians,

We have the following publications available for other library collections.  Most  have been received in donations, and so have no library markings, but I've noted the exceptions:

Merge Magazine #2, Fall 1998

The Wall-Paintings of Horyuji, Vol 1 & 2, (Text & Plates), Toichiro, Naito.
Published by Waverly Press, Baltimore (1943)

L'Illustration, publisher: Paris, Rene Baschet, Directeur.  Journal, French.
  • we have 4 nicely bound volumes
  • 1927-29, 1930-32, 1933-35, 1936-37
  • no library markings
Braque: Lithographe, Ponge, Francis
Published by Andre Sauret, Monte Carlo (1963)
  • fine condition, in slipcover, no library markings
Ninety-nine Woolf's from truth.

Michael Angelo Woolf, New York, Truth Co., 1896
  • has been partly re-bound in library binding, retaining original cover
Hellmuth Weissenborn, Engraver:  With an autobiographical introduction by the artist

Weissenborn, Hellmuth, Published by Acorn Press, London (1983)
  • fine condition, clothbound in slipcover,

Heraldischer atlas. Eine sammlung von heraldischen musterblattern fur kunstler, gewerbetreibende, sowie fur freunde der wappenkunde, zusammengestellt und erlautert. Hugo Gerard Ströhl, Stuttgart : J. Hoffmann, 1899.
  • rebound in library binding, has our library stamps, etc.
Topolski's Chronicle. London : Feliks Topolski, 1959-1978., Journal
  • folio size journal of printed broadsheets in portfolio
  • Vol. 13, 1965, contains:
    • nos. 1-6 (277-282), 2 copies
    • nos. 5-6 (281-282), 2 copies
    • nos. 7-8 (283-284)
    • nos. 9-12 (285-288)
    • broadsheet with no numbering, but with title Colonel Houari Boumedienne, 2 copies
  • has our library stamps

Email me if you are interested in any of these for your collection.

Best,  Teri

Teri Dowling

Associate Director of Libraries

[log in to unmask] | o 415.703.9559

libraries.cca.edu

Simpson Library / Materials Library | 1111 Eighth St. | San Francisco | CA | 94107

Meyer Library | 5212 Broadway | Oakland | CA | 94618