RLIS/NA Exhibitions SIG is starting an online Book Club. The goal is to engage members and individuals who are interested in exhibitions for libraries, archives, museums, or other cultural institutions in dialogues about various topics relating to exhibitions. On behalf of the the SIG, I would like to invite you to join this exciting adventure with us.

Here’s how it will work:
As this is a new project for the SIG, it might be a bit touch and go as we begin. Our hope is that after we get the ball rolling, we can start more discussions on different publications and/or websites relating to exhibitions in the book club.

We also want to know what you want to read. If you have any suggestions, please share on our Facebook page or email me.

With Regards,

Carol Ng-He
Co-coordinator, Exhibitions SIG