Dear Colleagues,

As a reminder, the Southeast Chapter of the Art Libraries Society of North America is now accepting proposals for presentations at the 2019 Annual Conference, which will be held in Tallahassee, FL, November 6th-8th. More information about our chapter and the conference can be found on our chapter website.

This year we will be hosting both lightning rounds and presentations. Lightning rounds are typically 5-6 minutes in length and presentations are to be 20 minutes in length. Both sessions will be followed by a question-and-answer period. Sessions may discuss, but are not limited to, the following topics and themes:

  • Assessment: Assessment Plans, Performance Funding Metrics, Altmetrics
  • Collections: Archives, Special Collections, Open Educational Resources, Collection Development
  • Digital Scholarship: Digital Humanities, Born-Digital Resources, Metadata, Scholarly Communication, Institutional Repositories, Asset Management
  • Instruction: Information Literacy, ACRL Frameworks, Curriculum Development, Embedded Librarianship, Instructional Technology, Professional Development
  • Outreach: Marketing, Promotion, Institutional Partnerships, Subject Liaisons, Programming
  • Spaces: Makerspaces, Renovations, New Construction, Learning Labs

Please submit proposals via this Google Form by September 9, 2019. We look forward to reading your proposals, and to seeing you at the conference!

Sincerely,

2019 Program Planning Committee

Leah Sherman, Chair

Britt Boler