Dear ARLIS-L,

Those of you who read signatures may already know that I'm now the Director for Library Services at the UArts Libraries. My colleague Josh Roberts is the Director for Library Operations. This is an arrangement I requested, since we both have to continue to do our old jobs as well as the new!

My boss of 21 years and colleague of more than 30, Carol Graney, is now the UArts Vice President for Academic Affairs, effectively acting as a co-provost with a vp for academic operations. Thanks to Carol for her 30+ years at UArts and all the work she did with ARLIS/NA! You can congratulate Carol at [log in to unmask].

Sara MacDonald
she/her
Director for Library Services
University Libraries