Anybody have a good activity/lesson that gets students getting to know art journals? I’ve done journal speed dating in the past (don’t ask), but it’s a little chaotic and I’d like to do something different. I want them to, like, look at the journals and see what they’re like and what they have in them and see that they can learn about new art in new ways looking at art journals instead of just looking at websites. I also want them to recognize the brands of some of these journals so when they come up in the results of online searches they can recognize them as authoritative.

Amy Fry

Associate Professor, E-resources Librarian

Jerome Library

Bowling Green, OH 43403

email is the best way to reach me