Dear all,

Beginning this week, the Saint Louis Art Museum's Archives will be available on a limited basis due to a gallery renovation project that impacts archives storage areas. Some collections may not be available for consultation at this time. Please contact Museum Archives directly to inquire regarding availability. We apologize for the inconvenience this temporary closure may pose to those seeking information.

Richardson Memorial Library is not impacted by the gallery renovation. Our hours remain the same.

We will circulate updates via this list, and post them to our website (https://www.slam.org/research/library-archives/ ).

With best wishes,

Keli