Wow! I am pleasantly stunned at the number of responses to this survey so far. Thank you!

This Friday, August 16th, is the last day to participate. Again, I really appreciate you all taking the time.

Best,
Traci

Dear Art Museum ARLISians,

I am writing an essay on the impact of volunteers and interns in art museum libraries. I am keen to know about recruiting, assignments, promotion of work, fear of volunteers/interns taking over traditionally paid responsibilities, and more.

I would greatly appreciate your participation in this short survey. I’ll collect your name, institution, and email address (as I may need to follow up), but promise this information will remain confidential.

The survey will close Friday, August 16, 2019.

Take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/72BY5HT

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,

Traci

P.S. I am aware of this blog post that came out last week.

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Senior Librarian

Equity Team Member

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources

I work off-site Mondays, and am in the office Tuesday through Friday.

VICTORIAN RADICALS / Seattle Art Museum / Jun 13 – Sep 8 2019

Get tickets at visitsam.org/victorianradicals