Hi ARLIS Folks,

I am working on a faculty “research sprint” that is digging deeper into the early work of Christina Kubisch from the 1970’s.  We are particularly eager to find critical reviews of her performance art in 1974-1979, including her group exhibitions with Fabrizio Plessi, Les Bleus and at the Venice Biennale.  Our focus on the complete text and composition of the “Emergency Solos”.  We have combed Art Index & Retro as well as Art BibModern and music resources.

Any old friends who saw her work in Europe or the US?

Thanks
--Lucie

Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Research Librarian for Art,
Archaeology, Classics, and Indigenous Studies
University of Virginia
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library
Box 400131
Charlottesville, VA  22901
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   434-924-6604