All-

I know there are several surveys out there asking for your attention.  If you could find it in your hearts to consider participating in one more, very short, very important inquiry to help with our work, it would be greatly appreciated.  A colleague and I are working on a chapter for the New Art Museum Library.

https://survey.uwyo.edu/museumdigitization

As mentioned above, we kept the survey short and to the point (we hope).  Please feel free to share this with colleagues and mailing lists that reach art museums and art libraries.

Thank you for your consideration-

Bryan Ricupero

Metadata Librarian

Digital Collections Department