Hi all -

I have an abundance of duplicate titles that I could certainly donate to staff or local libraries but many of them would fetch a decent price were I to sell them on ABEbooks or alibris. Have any of you explored the ethics of a museum library selling duplicate books for profit, however small? Most of the titles have been donated to the library through one channel or another.

Feedback? And thanks.

Laura Crook Woodard, MLIS

Librarian

P: 205.297.8065

Birmingham Museum of Art

2000 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr. Blvd., Birmingham Alabama 35203

artsbma.org