Hi All,

I’m doing some research on mobile RFID-enabled inventory devices. Our collection is all RFID tagged, but our current hardware (DLA readers) are out of date and never really performed that well. Does anyone have suggestions for resources to consult, or know of any library doing RFID inventory that really likes its system and hardware?

Thanks for any leads you can provide.

Best wishes,

Susan

Susan Hernandez