Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

We hope this notes finds you well. Just a quick update—please save the weekend of October 4th-5th for the ARLIS/NA Midstates Chapter Fall Membership Meeting, which Cranbrook Academy of Art in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan has graciously agreed to host. We plan to spend Friday at Cranbrook and leave Saturday open for art explorations in Detroit.

More details will be coming. In the meantime, if you have an idea for our programming or would like to help plan the meeting, do let us know!

Sincerely,

Anna Simon

ARLIS/NA Midstates Chapter Chair

Sarah Carter

ARLIS/NA Midstates Chapter Vice Chair/Chair-Elect

Anna Simon

Art Reference and Instruction Librarian

Kohler Art Library

University of Wisconsin-Madison