Hello ARLISians!

We are the co-moderators of ArLiSNAP, and we’re excited to share some updates with you! First and foremost, we have recently brought on a new crop of volunteers that we’d like to introduce to you, and reintroduce our current volunteers while we’re at it.

Our new volunteers are:

Chapter Liaisons, Meg Mileski and Colleen Ferry

Student Liaison, Kristina Bush

Conference Planning Liaisons, Hilary Wang and Lauren Haberstock

Communications Liaison, Jackie Fleming

Webmaster, Nick Dease

Our continuing volunteers are:

Job Postings and PD Opportunities, Autumn Wetli (formerly Feature Post Writer)

Canadian Liaison, Angelique Roy

Blog Editors, Courtney Hunt and Sarah Bilotta

Social Media Liaison, Larry Eames

And of course, the authors of this email, the current co-moderators, Michele Jennings and Alex O’Keefe.

We’re so excited about the team of volunteers that has assembled, and we encourage you to get in contact with us to talk about how we can collaborate with you, your SIG, your chapter, your student organization - anything ARLIS! Just send an email to [log in to unmask], and we’ll connect you with the proper volunteer.

If you want to get involved with us, we post regularly on our blog, host a listserv for our members, regularly post to twitter and facebook, and we’re building our Slack community! Please follow us on any of these platforms to see interviews with art information professionals, job postings, information about our annual virtual conference (more details to come this Fall!), and more!

Best,

Michele Jennings

Art Librarian, Frederick and Kazuko Harris Fine Arts Library, Ohio University Libraries

2018-2020 ArLiSNAP Co-moderator

Alex O’Keefe

Arts Digital Projects Librarian, Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library, Yale University Libraries

2019-2021 ArLiSNAP Co-moderator