The Collection Development SIG will have a group call-in meeting to discuss the topic of gifts this Thursday July 18th from 2-3pm EST. Please join us, all are welcome! Below is the Zoom call invite and a link to the Google Doc that will serve as an agenda and notes for the call. We look forward to a lively discussion on gifts! Mary Seem will mediate the discussion.

Google Doc for meeting:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IMjLCn4clG1m89_9GgPpugZPte2H1xCSEN3HM6CnQxY/edit?usp=sharing

Call Info:

Topic: Collection Development SIG Topic Talk

Time: Jul 18, 2019 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/199493298

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 199 493 298

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/avaHJHJ59

Thanks, and we hope to hear from you on Thursday!

Mary Seem, Assistant Acquisitions and Cataloging Librarian at the Frick Art Reference Library

Chantal Sulkow, Collection Development SIG Moderator

Chantal Sulkow
Acquisitions Librarian
Bard Graduate Center
Decorative Arts, Design History, Material Culture
38 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
T 212-501-3039