From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mackenzie Salisbury <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 16 July 2019 09:57:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Lesson plans to Orient + Address Library Anxiety?

Hello all!
I am developing a library session that aims to both orient and address library anxiety with incoming students for the fall. I'd love to hear if anyone else has similar lesson plans/sessions that also do this! Also feel free to send other resources that you may have found useful in this area.

Best,
Mackenzie

--

Mackenzie Salisbury

Research + Instruction Librarian

John M. Flaxman Library

Pronouns: she|her|hers

 School of the Art Institute
37 S. Wabash, 6th floor, Chicago, IL 60603