Dear image sleuths,

I am trying to identify this etching to catalog for our collection. Through process of elimination with scattered sources that mention Dufy's book illustration, my best guess is that it is from the following:

Eugène Montfort, La Belle-Enfant, ou L'Amour à Quarante Ans, illustrated by Raoul Dufy (Ambroise Vollard, 1930).

If your library owns a copy of La Belle-Enfant or if there is a Dufy expert on the listserv that has any information that might help, please get in touch.

Thank you in advance!

Janelle Rebel

Digital Curation and Special Collections Librarian

Brizdle-Schoenberg Special Collections Center

Ringling College of Art and Design

2700 N Tamiami Trail

Sarasota, FL 34234-5895

(941) 359-7583