Hi there,

I don’t usually go this route for article requests, but I’m trying to fill two urgent article requests for a curator before the end of the day and our official and overworked ILL staff doesn’t have the resources to shepherd this through today.

Can anyone send the following two articles to me? It would be greatly appreciated!

“Hyōgen ni okeru sozai to hōhō: ‘Ten yori,’ ‘Sen yori’ shirīzu” [The materials and methods of my expression: “From Point,” “From Line” series]. Bijutsu techō 32, no. 464 (Apr. 1980): pp. 204–14. 李禹煥「表現における素材と方法[点より][線より]シリーズ」、『美術手帖』、1980年4月増刊

“Lee Ufan to kataru zettaiteki na keiken no ba to shite no kaigaseisaku” [Discussing the production of painting as an absolute site of experience with Lee Ufan], by Nakahara Yūsuke. Mizue, no. 875 (Feb. 1978): pp. 98–107 (対談)中原佑介、李禹煥「李禹煥と語る 絶対的な経験の場としての絵画制作」、『みづゑ』、1978年2月号

Thanks and happy 4th!
Jacqueline
----
Jacqueline Protka, Branch Librarian