Dear collective wisdom,

I wonder if any of you have experience with licensing artwork images for textbooks that include a suite of digital products such as image galleries, lecture slides, flashcards, etc.? We've been receiving an increasing number of digital reproduction requests in this vein. I'd be curious to know if anyone has dealt with similar hybrid licensing requests, either as a publisher, educator, or someone who handles rights and reproductions. We're considering how best to adapt our image licensing policies for these uses and it would be great to hear from the community first.

Many thanks for sharing!

Warm regards,

Amye McCarther

Archivist