Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Rest well, my old friend.  Bill Dane was a joy to know and such fun to be with every year at the ARLIS/NA conferences.  I don’t think I ever saw him with other than a smile on his face and often an irrepressible laugh coming from his mouth.  He could have seemed an old fashioned guy in so many ways, an impression that was belied by his multitude of interests and his ability to keep up with the changes in art and popular culture that was so important to a public library in Newark.  As I contemplate attending the next ARLIS/NA conference in St. Louis next year, Bill’s name flitted across my mind this past week as another old colleague who might also come out of the woodwork for old times sake.  If I do attend, I’ll at least drink a toast to him with as many old timers as care to join me.

Sent from my iPad