Dear colleagues,

We’re pleased to announce the new online catalogue dedicated to the artist Frances Hodgkins is now live! Explore it here at: https://completefranceshodgkins.com

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

The website is an online catalogue of the New Zealand expatriate artist’s known paintings, watercolours and drawings, ranging from 1886 to 1946. You can search across artworks, and relates exhibitions, people and locations. The site also includes digitised and transcribed letters written by Hodgkins, her family and friends, as well as a wide range of related photographs and documents. The catalogue will continue to be updated as new material becomes available.

The project was developed over a number of years by a dedicated team of curators, librarians, registrars, interns and volunteers.

More information can be found on the website, and please do share amongst your networks.

On behalf of the website team,

Ngâ mihi,

Tamsyn

Tamsyn Bayliss

Librarian - Discovery & Access

E H McCormick Research Library

DD +64 9 890 2265  T +64 9 307 7714

AUCKLAND ART GALLERY Toi o Tâmaki

Cnr Kitchener and Wellesley Streets
PO Box 5449 Wellesley Street,

Auckland 1141, New Zealand

www.aucklandartgallery.com

Research Library opening hours:
Monday to Saturday 1pm - 5pm

AUCKLAND

ART GALLERY

TOI O TÂMAKI

Auckland Council

This email is confidential. If it is not intended for you please do not read, distribute or copy it or any attachments. Please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message and any attachments. We do not accept responsibility for any viruses or similar carried with our email, or any effects our email may have on the recipient computer system or network. Any views expressed in this email may be those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tâmaki, part of Regional Facilities Auckland Limited.