Dear List Members,

Our Library has this title to give away to other libraries and institutions.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Thank you,

Robin Rank

Title:                Potters : an illustrated directory of the work of full members of the Craftsmen Potters Association of Great Britain

Author(s):        Cooper, Emmanuel.  Lewenstein, Eileen.

Corp Author(s):           Craftsmen Potters Association of Great Britain.

Publication:      [London] : [Craftsmen Potters Association],

Edition:           2 ed.

Year:                1974

Language:        English

******************************