Thanks to everyone who responded.  And for everyone who asked me to share a
list, here's what I have in addition to the ARLIS/NA blogs:

Arch_TECHA_ture  (www.archtechature.com)

Art & Design Inforama (artinforama.blogspot.com)

Bridgeman Blog (blog.bridgemanimages.com)

The Clarence Ward Art Library at Oberlin College (
clarencewardartlibrary.tumblr.com)

The Cleveland Museum of Art (library.clevelandart.org/blog)

Hamon Arts Library (hamonlibraryblog.org)

In Circulation (The Metropolitan Museum of Art) (
www.metmuseum.org/blogs/in-circulation)

Museum of Modern Art Library (momalibrary.tumblr.com)

The N-Files (www.cartermuseum.org/interact/the-n-files)

National Art Library Archives, V&A Blog (
www.vam.ac.uk/blog/museum-life/national-art-library)

Oregon College of Art and Craft Library (ocaclibrary.wordpress.com)

SJSU Art Librarian (sjsuartlibrarian.blogspot.com)

Vancouver Art Gallery Library & Archives (vanartgallerylibrary.wordpress.com
)

--

*Dictation was used to create this message; please excuse any spelling or
grammatical errors.Barbara Prior, Head*

*83 North Main Street*
*Oberlin College*
*Oberlin Ohio 44074*
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>
*440-775-5144* <440-775-5144>

*she/her*