We recently subscribed to Building Types Online
<https://www.degruyter.com/view/db/bdt> from De Gruyter, and it includes
case studies, architectural drawings, floor plans, photos, and articles. In
my limited use of it, I've found that many case studies do include interior
floor plans and photos.

Best,
Phoebe

<http://www.sva.edu/>