Thank you to all who wrote with their thoughts! We believe it's likely to
be the Biblical story of Dinah, from Genesis 34
<https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+34&version=NIV>,
though some compelling arguments were also made for various Greco-Roman
figures & gods/goddesses.

Best,
Anna