Hello dear ARLIS/NA colleagues,

I am joining the ranks of retirees after 42 years as an academic librarian, 27 at UC San Diego, and for most of my career working in the arts. I am so very thankful for having discovered ARLIS/NA while in graduate school (1977) and thought, this is the organization for me! Over several decades I have developed as a professional, enjoyed our wonderful conferences, and most of all, have made many life-long friends from the ARLIS/NA community.

Even though I am retiring I do plan to attend future conferences as my schedule permits. Many of my retiree friends tell me I will be busier in retirement than when I was working. We will see.

Thanks again for contributing to my professional achievements as an art librarian.

Best to you all,

Leslie Abrams

ARLIS/NA Executive Board 2000