The ARLIS/NA Study tour in Venice is underway! The group has started with visits to the libraries at the Fondazione Giorgio Cini, the Biblioteca Nazionale MarcianaMuseo Correr and the Rosand Library at the Save Venice Foundation.

We hope you'll follow our Venetian adventures on social media!
Follow ARLIS/NA:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ARLISNA/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arlis_na/

Twitter: https://tinyurl.com/y82wffdz

Ciao!
Chantal Sulkow

IMG_7899.jpg
Reading room at the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana

Chantal Sulkow
Acquisitions Librarian
Bard Graduate Center
Decorative Arts, Design History, Material Culture
38 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
T 212-501-3039