Call for Presentation, Panel, and Workshop Proposals, May 15-June 16, 2019

The Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) will hold its 48th annual conference, Preserve, Enhance, Reimagine, in Saint Louis, April 21-25, 2020. The Saint Louis Conference Program Committee invites ARLIS/NA members and affiliates to partner together to develop sessions and workshops that use, reflect, and build upon our core values and practices in the spirit of the theme and that inform our future.

View complete details on the Submissions page: https://www.arlisna.org/stlouis2020/submissions/

The deadline for submitting presentation, panel, and workshop proposals is Sunday, June 16, 2019.

The call for poster, lightning talk, roundtable, moderator, and other meeting proposals will be announced later this year.

Please direct any questions to Program Co-chairs:

Skye Lacerte, [log in to unmask]

Rina Vecchiola, [log in to unmask]