Collective Knowledge,

I am the Architecture and Design Librarian at MIT Libraries and am working
with administration on proposing designs for a potential design library in
a new building the School of Architecture and Planning is moving to.

I am wondering if some of you might take 1-3 minutes to fill out this short
google form. You do not have to work in a design library. I am gathering
information from Art and Design Librarians to see what they think a Design
Library should include. I don't plan to share names with my administrators.
That information is just for myself. I hope the information I gather can
help with a presentation to administrators and influence the design of the
potential design lIbrary.

https://forms.gle/GHefPTpPdgK9tniu6

I'd appreciate responses as soon as possible but welcome any responses
through June 24.

Please let me know if there are any questions and look forward to your