Hello,

I’m looking for the following artists’ birth and death dates and locations. They helped with the Abelardo L. Rodriguez Market murals; they were all students of Diego Rivera.

Miguel Tzab Trejo

Ramón Alva Guadarrama

Pedro Rendón

Anyone have special skills or tools for chasing down this kind of information? Usual database sources have turned up nothing, and we’re not strong in Mexican arts resources generally.

Many thanks for your help!

Best,

Ivy

Ivy Blackman