Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Laura,

The Artist Files SIG maintains a document with physical processing recommendations, but I don’t think we’ve gathered access policies, which is needed. Would you be willing to share the policies that you round up so that we can corral them on artistfiles.arlisna.org?

http://artistfiles.arlisna.org/maintenance-recommendations-for-artist-files/

Sam

Samuel Duncan
Head of the Research Library
Amon Carter Museum of American Art
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107
t. 817.989.5042  f. 817.989.5039
www.cartermuseum.org