We also use LibraryThing for a small offsite collection in our Illustration Department that is not part of our official holdings. I found it easy to set up and use.

Best,

Debra

Debra Sampson, MLIS

Library Director, Academy of Art University

180 New Montgomery St. 6th Fl

San Francisco, CA 94105

phone: 415.618.3916

email: [log in to unmask]