Just a quick note to add another Zorach connection. Rebecca Zorach, art history prof. at Northwestern, authored a title in the current call for ARLIS/NA Reviews (among several other titles):

Art for People’s Sake: Artists and Community in Black Chicago, 1965-1975 by Rebecca Zorach. Duke University Press, March 2019. 416 p. ill. ISBN 9781478001409 (pbk.), $28.95.

What a remarkable family!

Ian

Ian McDermott

Coordinator of Library Instruction