Thank you Deirdre for posting this. I am recent enough to the profession
that I had never heard of Peggy Zorach. But in the last few years (between
the MoMA archives' exhibition project and research by our education
department) we have come to a greater appreciation of the extended Zorach
family, not just William and Marguerite Zorach, but Peggy's sister-in-law
Dahlov Zorach Ipcar, and their important role in MoMA's history
<https://www.moma.org/interactives/moma_through_time/1930/dahlov-ipcar-a-modern-art-education-experiment/>.
I'm fascinated that, through Peggy, the family has further connections to
the New York museum and library community.

Sincerely,

Jonathan