June 18, 2019

The week, we added nearly 10,000 pages to USModernist Library, a nonprofit educational archive of 20th century architecture magazine now approaching 2.7 million pages. This includes the current magazine Residential Architect plus some titles up to 100 years old.  Within three weeks, we will add 50,000 more pages, and we’ve got room for more!

Want to be part of this landmark project?   You can respectfully de-accession old architecture magazines taking up shelf space and provide free FedEx Ground shipping.  We’ll even send boxes if you need them.

Kind regards,

George

George Smart, Executive Director, USModernist.org

A 501C3 Nonprofit Educational Archive for the Documentation, Preservation, and Promotion of Modernist Architecture

http://www.ncmodernist.org/gms.jpg

Host and Executive Producer, US Modernist Radio

5409 Pelham Road / Durham NC / 27713 / USA
919.740.8407 /
www.usmodernist.org / [log in to unmask]