Dear Leslie -

Congratulations on a wonderful career!

Back in 2002, you took the time to meet with me, offer advice about art
library careers, and introduce me to your librarian colleagues.  Your
guidance and generosity of spirit meant the world to me.   I've been a
librarian for nearly fourteen years, and an academic fashion & visual arts
librarian for ten years.  Thank you sincerely for encouraging me and for
supporting the profession!

I wish you the very best in your retirement!

Sincerely,

Sandra

Sandra Ley
Educational Support Faculty Librarian