http://www.dukewired.org/

Joel Parham | Librarian | Fox Research Library | 20th Century Fox Film Corporation

p: (310) 369-2782 | e: [log in to unmask]

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of John Taormina <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 10:20 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Digital Humanities Bibliography

Everyone,

My 149-page digital humanities bibliography is now available for download as a PDF from our Wired! Digital Art History & Visual Culture website at Duke. There is a button on the right in the navigation bar.

dukwired.org

I am now working on reorganizing the bibliography by DH topics. I will post when that is completed, which will probably take a few months.

Thanks,

John

John Taormina
Director, Visual Media Center
Coordinator, Dept. Communications & Exhibitions

Dept. of Art, Art History & Visual Studies

Duke University

aahvs.duke.edu
dukewired.org

cid:62B36728-97FA-4681-BD2B-57F949B0806B