Hello Everyone,

If you didn't attend this year's VRA conference and haven't yet taken the survey, please note that it will close this Friday. Thanks!  Karen Bouchard

If you were not able to attend the VRA 2019 Conference, the VRA would like to gain some insight and hopefully get some feedback that
 will make it more likely that you will attend future conferences. Here is a link to the survey for non-attendees:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7ZF8LR2

Your responses will give the Executive Board guidance as we plan the programming for the 2020 Baltimore conference. The surveys are anonymous, so please be open and honest with your feedback. The surveys will close on Friday, May 3rd, 2019.

Thank you for taking the time to assist us as we consider ways to improve future VRA conferences. Please feel free to contact me directly ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions or concerns.

Sara Schumacher
Vice President for Conference Program
Visual Resources Association

--
Karen A. Bouchard
Arts & Humanities Librarian

Phone: (401) 863-3218

http://libguides.brown.edu/profile.php?uid=56435

Images at Brown blog, latest entry: https://sites.google.com/a/brown.edu/image-collections-in-the-brown-library/new-posts-3/easter

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero. Epistulae ad Familiares, book IX, epistle 4.