From: V&A <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, May 26, 2019 at 1:31 AM
Subject: Free Quant-style sewing pattern available online ✂
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Watch our video tutorials and make your own dress |  View in browser
<https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-5FAGOPP5A/cr.aspx>

*Mary Quant*

<https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-AGOPP-F59EP-1/c.aspx>
<https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-AGOPP-F59EP-1/c.aspx>

It’s official – the mini-skirt is back in fashion. We can't take all the
credit, but the Guardian says it’s “partly due to the V&A’s exhibition on
Mary Quant”.

Download our free sewing pattern and make your own Quant-inspired
minidress. With tutorial videos to help you every step of the way.

FIND OUT MORE <https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-AGOPP-F59ER-1/c.aspx>

*Members go free to the exhibition
<https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-AGOPP-DVFSG-1/c.aspx> *

*Exhibition sponsored by King’s Road*

*With support from GRoW @ Annenberg*

*STRIKE A POSE*

Lights, camera, action…model at our #WeWantQuant photobooth and share your
GIF with us on social media!

*In the Fashion Galleries until 11 June*

*FROM THE EXHIBITION'S SPONSOR*

The King's Road <https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-AGOPP-E1ZHO-1/c.aspx>
has always been at the forefront of fashion trends and at the epicentre of
London's art, fashion and music scenes.

The King’s Road is proud to sponsor this exhibition and celebrate the
Road’s rich heritage, as well as looking to its future as a home for the
next generation of creative, era-defining pioneers.
<https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-AGOPP-DVFSJ-1/c.aspx>
<https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-AGOPP-DVFSK-1/c.aspx>
<https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-AGOPP-DVFSL-1/c.aspx>
<https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-AGOPP-DVFSM-1/c.aspx>

You've received this because you’re subscribed

to our 'This month' email newsletter

Update your preferences or unsubscribe
<https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-5FAGOPP5A/uns.aspx>

Read our privacy policy here
<https://email-vam.org.uk/45GA-J726-AGOPP-DVFSN-1/c.aspx>

Image Credits:

1. GIF by @bethansoanes

2. Model holding a Bazaar bag c.1959 © Mary Quant Archive

This has been sent by the V&A, London SW7 2RL.

We hope you will visit again soon.
Save

--
Maryhelen Raciti-Jones
Rio Rancho, New Mexico/Woodland Park, Colorado

LinkedIn: Maryhelen Raciti-Jones
https://www.linkedin.com/in/maryhelenracitijones-b396ba89/

*Wrist Watch Blogs:*

*Wristwatch Redux:*  Advancing the Lore, Legacy, and Love of Time at Hand
<http://www.wristwatchredux.net>  www.wristwatchredux.net,
<http://www.wristwatchredux.net> <http://www.wristwatchredux.net>

*Strolling Among the Watches: *Short Walks on Historical, Corporate,
Creative and Cultural Watchscape Paths.  www.watchflaneuse.com,

*The Artistic Wrist*: Exploring the Creative Pulse Existing Between Wrist
Watches,Their Makers and Artists, Art Works, and Artistry.
<http://www.artisticwrist.com>www.artisticwrist.com